Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A good stretch after a long drive

Ok I know it has been forever since I posted and there is probably no one still out there looking at this. But in case anyone happens to be around I will try to start posting again. I actually have a post I am working on that I need to finish. As far as life in general wow this job change has been a MAJOR shift in many ways. I have no tablet PC anymore and we have no internet connection at home so it has been difficult to post. I will say one thing Greg that had to HURT!!

6 comments:

Stone said...

I'm getting better. Could have been worse. Ws my 1st broken bone(s).

Jeff said...

Alex -- in order to make up for being gone so long, you have to go to aprilmagoo.blogspot.com and answer her latest post.

Jeff said...

c'mon at least post to tell us how wrong we are

Anonymous said...

Alex! I need to talk to you but I no longer have your email. Looking for a child. My email addy is cincodemarko@satx.rr.com

Angela
(the mexican's wife)

Anonymous said...

Alex, I need to talk to you but I no longer have your email address. We are looking for a child in the system. My email addy is cincodemarko@satx.rr.com

Angela
(the mexican's wife)

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry for the double post. I thought it ate the first one.